Tuesday 7 April 2015

Hardwood, Leaves & ButterfliesThank You Card

Here's a Thank You card I made back in March for Jan.  I was inspired by this lovely card made by Rita Wright that had caught my eye on Pinterest.   I stamped the Hardwood stamp onto Crumb Cake CS with Crumb Cake ink, stamped the leaves in Soft Suede ink and stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink.  I cut the panel to size, inked the edges with Early Espresso ink and glued the square to the front of a 4 3/4" square Pool Party card base.  I stamped and punched the butterflies and glued them in place, making sure I'd folded the wings up a bit.


Here's the inside and the envelope flap.  I really love the soft brown and aqua combo!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Hardwood' background stamp, 'Summer Silhouettes', 'Papillon Potpourri' & 'Four You' sets
CS: SU! Pool Party, Crumb Cake & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Early Espresso
Tools: SU! 'Elegant Butterfly' & 'Bitty Butterfly' punches, sponge daubers


 photo RoseRuth.gif


No comments:

01 09 10