Thursday 4 February 2016

January 2016 Card Group Projects

Owen came home from hospital a few weeks ago - thank goodness!  I'm not getting much spare time so my crafting time is severely limited.  I was determined to carry on with my monthly card group though.  I'm really out of my cardmaking groove and the lack of time means Pinterest is proving invaluable in giving me inspiration and opportunities to CASE!  These three cards are what the group made in January.

A very simple stamped panel was edged with ink and popped up on an A6 white card base.


Here's the inside and the envelope with first and second generation stamping.


Just Rich Razzleberry and white used on this flower trio card - nice and crisp!


Here's the inside and the envelope.


I did manage to come up with this design myself and happily it all came together quite fast once I'd started!  Just simple stamping and die cutting but I'd like to think the colour combo (Island Indigo and Pear Pizzazz) adds a dash of style!  


Here's the inside and the envelope showcasing that fabulous flourish!


It was SO, SO good to be back with my card group ladies - I had a wonderful afternoon!  I'll be spending this afternoon with them as it's our February meeting today.  Hopefully it won't take me a month to share the February cards and I'll get them up here on Flower Sparkle soon!

 photo RoseRuth.gif






No comments:

01 09 10