Saturday 14 January 2017

Detailed Floral Wedding Wishes Card

My friend Kath asked me to make a wedding card for her and I ended up making two cards for her to choose from.  I made this classic and elegant card first and then I had an idea that my new t-shirt stamps and dies would make a cute and fun wedding card.  Once I'd had the idea I just had to make it so I'll be sharing the t-shirts wedding card soon!

I made a 5 3/4" square card using the beautiful SU! 'Detailed Floral' Thinlits die set and a Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White colour combo.  I added some sparkly silver ribbon and a few rhinestone jewels and popped up the sentiment oval.


Here's the inside of the card and the back of the envelope.  To get the continuous border along the bottom of the white panel I die cut twice using the smaller floral image die.  For the envelope flap element I die cut the smaller floral image again and punched out a circle which I layered onto a larger Rich Razzleberry punched circle.    


One of the fab Christmas gifts I received from my good friend Lesley was a gorgeous Tonic Studios banner die.  I thought it would be perfect to use on the front of the envelope as a name label!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Floral Phrases' set
CS: SU! Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Rich Razzleberry
Tools: SU! 'Detailed Floral' Thinlits & 'Stitched Shapes' Framelits die sets, SU! circle punches, Tonic Studios 'Beautiful Banner' die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! silver glitter ribbon, rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10