Wednesday 21 June 2017

Floral Congrats Card

Here is a card I made for someone who has just been promoted - and the someone loves pink so I took the opportunity to use the new 'Powder Pink' In Color!  I paired the Powder Pink with Night of Navy for a strong contrast.  I was very happy to get to use the gorgeous 'Congrats' sentiment from the SU! 'Double Take' set, I love the shadow effect!  I shaped the flowers and popped them up.  I added three teeny tiny Night of Navy punched butterflies and sprinkled on some rhinestone jewels to complete the card front.


Here's the inside of the card.


I made an envelope with some Powder Pink paper from the 'Fresh Florals' DSP stack and popped up a die cut name label.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Flower Shop', 'Petite Petals' & 'Double Take' sets, magazine freebie 'Sincere Sentiments' set
CS: SU! Powder Pink, Night of Navy & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Fresh Florals' DSP stack
Ink: SU! Powder Pink & Night of Navy
Tools: SU! 'Pansy' & 'Petite Petals' punches, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Envelope Punch Board, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Memory Box 'Bistro Label' & 'Chadwick Label' dies
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10