Friday 2 November 2012

Little Leaves & Floral Fusion Thank You Card

This is a little 4 1/4" thank you note card I made using my new SU! Floral Fusion Sizzlits die.  I just love the three different sized flowers stacked together!  I've paired Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green - don't they just pop against that crisp white?!  I die cut two Little Leaves shapes and did a bit of snipping before adding the flower.  I thought a pearl in the centre was the perfect finishing touch!


There was not much room to write a message inside as it was a small card so I left the inside blank - shocking, I know!  However I couldn't resist putting a little something on the envelope flap!


Supplies:
Stamps: 'Thank You' from SU! Day of Gratitude set
CS: SU! Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green

Patterned paper:  SU! Snow Festival DSP
Ink: SU! Gumball Green
Tools: SU! Little Leaves & Floral Fusion Sizzlits dies

Embellishments & accessories: SU! Pearl Jewels

Photobucket

1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

This is so pretty, Ruth! I like how you just put the flower on the envelope flap!

01 09 10