Tuesday 3 December 2013

Heart Flowers Anniversary Card

My friend Kath asked me to make a 2nd wedding anniversary card for her to give to her son and daughter-in-law.  My newly acquired heart flower dies seemed the perfect thing to use for an anniversary card together with the SU! Memorable Moments set.  I chose the pretty patterned paper first and chose the matching CS colours of Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and white.  The card measures 5 3/4" square.  The flowers and the '2nd' circle are all popped up and I sprinkled on a few rhinestones to complete the card front.


Here's the inside with a computer generated personal sentiment.


Here's the decorated envelope flap.


I really enjoyed making this and I'm happy to say Kath loved the card - I hope David and Marie liked it as well!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Memorable Moments set
CS: SU! Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White

Patterned paper:  SU! 'Twitterpated' DSP
Ink: SU! Island Indigo & Riding Hood Red
Tools: Sizzix heart flower dies, SU! circle punches, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax die
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals


 photo ruthheart.gif 

1 comment:

Pia S said...

I don't know about David and Marie, but I can tell you I really like this design! I like how you made a banner of patterned DP and how you arranged those matching colored flowers for this card. Clean, simple and very decorative!

01 09 10