Saturday 16 May 2015

Dotty Daisy Thank You Card & Matching Gift Bag

This is a card and matching gift bag ensemble I made to give to a sweet friend.  I loved the 'Dotty Daisy' stamp set as soon as I saw it but I didn't succumb straight away - but inevitably it made its way into my stash as part of my ever growing collection of flower stamps!


The plaid paper is from the Core'dinations Core Basics range of patterned paper.  The papers are single sided, textured and there are fab colours and designs, I love them!    I covered the whole front of the 5 1/4" square white card base with the paper and popped up the die cut square over the top after stamping the sentiment.  I stamped, fussy cut and popped up the leaves and flower.  I punched a Pear Pizzazz flower to go in the centre and topped that with a candy dot adhered to a small plaid patterned paper punched circle.   I added four more candy dots to complete the card front.


Here's the inside of the card and the envelope.  The sentiment is actually just one stamp in the set but I masked and stamped twice so that I could have part of the sentiment on the front of the card and the remainder of the sentiment on the inside.  I popped up the sentiment oval over the top of the fancy 'Pierced Delight' die cut label shape.


For the gift bag I echoed the design of the card front but used rectangular panels rather than squares.  I added a pretty die cut ribbon and bow to finish.  



Supplies:
Stamps: Personal Impressions 'Dotty Daisy' set, 'to you from me' from SU! 'Best Yet' set
CS: PaperMania square white card blank, SU! Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz & Whisper White, kraft gift bag

Patterned paper: Core'dinations Core Basics 'Light Pink Plaid'
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Tools: Memory Box 'Stitched Square Layers' & 'Cross Stitched Frame Borders' die sets, Spellbinders D-Lites 'Pierced Delight' die set, Sue Wilson Finishing Touches 'Classic 3D Bow' & 'Dotty 3D Bow' die sets, Woodware flower punch, small circle punch
Embellishments & accessories: Pebbles Raspberry Candy Dots, 3D foam tape & pads


 photo RoseRuth.gif


No comments:

01 09 10