Sunday 24 April 2016

Bright Blooms & Butterfly Birthday Card For Lesley

This is the birthday card I made for my lovely friend Lesley using the SU! 'Kinda Eclectic' set which I know she really likes.  I really wasn't sure about the set when it first came out but I absolutely love it now and it works so well with other stamps!  I opted for a very bright combo of Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and white.  I stamped first and second generation images to get some shade variation.  I popped up the Melon Mambo panel and the two blooms.  I shaped the flowers for dimension, added rhinestone jewels to the flower centres and sprinkled on a few Bermuda Bay sequins to finish the card front.


Here's the inside and the envelope.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Kinda Eclectic', 'Birthday Blossoms', 'Flower Shop', 'Petite Petals'  & 'Papillon Potpourri' sets
CS: SU! Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Bermuda Bay & Melon Mambo
Tools: Memory Box 'Cross Stitched Frame' rectangle die, rectangle Nestabilities die, SU! 'Pansy', 'Petite Petals' & 'Bitty Butterfly' punches
Embellishments & accessories:  SU! rhinestone jewels, Bermuda Bay sequin trim, Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif



1 comment:

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh wow Ruth this is absolutely stunning!!! Beautiful job of stamping. I have that same set but am intimidated by it also. Your friend Lesley will definitely cherish this.

01 09 10