Thursday 13 February 2020

Tropical Fruit Gift Bag & Tag

I totally forgot to meet up with a friend which left me feeling so mortified.  I thought a little apology gift was the least I could do!  I absolutely love the SU! 'Tropical Oasis' suite of products in the mini catalogue and I jumped at the chance to use some fruity patterned paper and the pineapple dies to package the gift of some pineapple shower gel.

I used a full 12" x 12" sheet of the patterned paper to make the gift bag using the WRMK Gift Bag Punch Board.  I did trim some off the height of the bag before I assembled it though.  I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch holes in the top of the bag so I could tie the bag closed with ribbon.  I die cut the pineapple pieces from Whisper White thick CS and added colour to the shapes using inks and oval make up brushes.  I die cut a pretty scalloped rectangle and popped up the pineapple.  I added a sentiment circle to complete the tag.


Here's a closer look at the gift tag.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Tin of Tags' set
CS: SU! Whisper White thick

Patterned paper: SU! 'Tropical Oasis' DSP
Ink: SU! Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Old Olive & Soft Suede
Tools: SU! 'In the Tropics', 'Stitched So Sweetly' & 'Layering Circle' die sets, WRMK Gift Bag Punch Board, Crop-A-Dile, oval make up brushes, sponge dauber
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Whisper White ribbon, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10