Thursday 11 November 2010

Baroque Merry Little Christmas Window Card

I saw a shaped window card on display at the Glitter Pot that Paula Pascual had made using the lovely My Mind's Eye 'I Believe' papers, some of Paula's stamps and the gorgeous Tim Holtz Baroque die.  What a beautiful shape that die is - I was lost as soon as I saw it, into my basket it went!  This is my version of Paula's card.  Very similar except Paula had a lovely curved sentiment banner on her card - I did try, oh my word, I tried but curved banners are NOT in my future it seems!  I gave up and went for a flat banner, it will mean the card is easier to post anyway!

I cut the bottom of the shape off so that the card will stand up.  I used Nestie dies to cut out the window and circles.  The Sage circle is popped up.  I added a button to the banner and a clear crystal to the flower centre to finish off the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Personal Impressions Filled With Flowers & Christmas Messages clear sets

CS: SU!  Whisper White & Sage Shadow
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye I Believe papers - 'Berries' & 'Trees'
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Tools: Tim Holtz Sizzix Baroque die, circle Nestability dies
Embellishments & accessories: Button, clear crystal, 3d foam tape


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10