Monday 1 November 2010

Tree & Snowflake Card

This is another Christmas card I made at the Messy Day I went to.  It is a CASE of a card on page 22 of the UK Stampin' Up! catalogue.  I really liked the layout and design, it's a fun card to make - and easy!

The card is A6 sized and opens at the top.  I stamped the swirls at the bottom in Real Red ink to get the tone on tone look.  I threaded the ribbon with a thin strip of CS.  The tree and the snowflake circle are popped up.




This photo shows how I decorated the inside of the card.  I used my Real Red and Old Olive marker pens to ink the wording stamp.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Season of Joy set
CS: SU! Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! Merry Moments Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Real Red & Old Olive - ink pads & marker pens
Tools: Square Nestabilities die, SU! 1 1/4" circle punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, white grosgrain ribbon, SU! Latte Designer button, 3d foam pads


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10