Saturday 24 December 2016

Batch of Rudolph Tag Be Joyful Christmas Cards

This batch of Christmas cards was whipped up last weekend to make sure I had enough cards to give out!  There are only four cards shown in the photo but I actually made a batch of twelve.  I made things quick and easy for myself by using deer tags I bought from Wilko, using a limited colour combo and by keeping the stamping simple.  I did everything in stages, making the A6 Kraft card bases first, then stamping the tags, then the card fronts, the insides and lastly the envelope flaps.  Then I added gingham ribbon to each tag, a small red stone as Rudolph's nose and Dimensionals on the back of each tag.

Then it was just a case of placing each tag on each card front and that was that - a batch of quick and easy Christmas cards done.  This is the first year that I've embraced making batches of Christmas cards but when you're short of time batch making is the way to go!


Here's just one card on its own.  I love kraft, red and white together, quite Nordic I think!


Here's the inside and the envelope.  If I use coloured card bases I usually adhere a light coloured panel inside but to save time I stamped directly onto the kraft card base.


Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Merriest Wishes' set, Hero Arts 'Joyful Christmas Season' set
CS: SU! Kraft, deer tags from Wilko
Ink: SU! Real Red
Embellishments & accessories: red & white gingham ribbon, small red stones, SU! Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10