Tuesday 27 February 2018

Butterfly Basics Motivation Packet

Here is another motivation packet I've made.  As I said in this previous post I'm planning to make a few of these to be given away.  I really enjoy putting these together!

I used the gorgeous SU! 'Butterfly Basics' set and opted for a Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum and Old Olive colour combo.  I think the 'There is nothing in the caterpillar that tells you it is going to be a butterfly' quote is ideal for those of us on the Slimming World journey!  I've used a gold clip to hold all the cards together in this packet.


Inspirational quotes on card 1.


Card 2 is new me goals.


Card 3 is things I wish to improve this year.


Card 4 is this year I will.


Card 5 is dear self.


Card 6 is things I love about me.  I couldn't resist adding a couple of  teeny tiny hearts as a sweet extra touch!


Cards 7 and 8 are decorated but without words as I thought a couple of blank cards might be useful.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Butterfly Basics' & 'Watercolor Wings' sets, AlteNew 'New Me' set
CS: SU! Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Blooms & Bliss' DSP
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry & Sweet Sugarplum
Tools: SU! 'Mini Treat Bag' Thinlits, 'Butterflies' Thinlits & 'Stitched Shape' Framelits die sets
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Gold Library Clips, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10