Thursday 11 July 2019

Floral Friendly Thoughts Card

This is a card I made for a friend a while back but hadn't got round to sharing on the blog.  My crafting time has been limited sadly!  I used some marvellous new SU! goodies - the 'Birch' background stamp, the 'Floral Essence' stamp set and the 'Perennial Flower' punch.

I stamped the 'Birch' on Whisper White CS using Crumb Cake ink and I layered that panel onto a mat of Night of Navy CS which I adhered to the front of an A6 sized Crumb Cake card base.  I stamped the flowers in Night of Navy ink on Balmy Blue CS, stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green ink on Granny Apple Green CS and stamped the flower centres in Night of Navy ink on Daffodil Delight CS.    I flagged the end of the sentiment banner and popped the flowers up on Dimensionals.


I used different flower stamps from the 'Floral Essence' set to decorate the inside and the envelope.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Floral Essence' set, 'Birch' background stamp
CS: SU! Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green & Night of Navy
Tools: SU! 'Perennial Flower' & 'Leaf' punches, circle punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10