Monday 31 January 2022

Hello Friend Pinwheel Tower Card

Last weekend Lesley and Wendy came over for a crafty day and I made two fancy fold cards for them to make.  The first was a Pinwheel Tower card featuring Sale-A-Bration goodies you can get for free with a qualifying SU! purchase - the 'Friendly Hello' stamp set and 12" x 12" DSP.  Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's a view from the top so you can see the pinwheel tower construction.  I have Pinwheel Tower Card instructions on my Tutorials page.



Here's the first pinwheel panel.  I used Petal Pink, Pool Party and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends alcohol markers to colour in the stamped images.  I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and popped them up.  I also fussy cut and popped up the Hello friend sentiment.  I used a Stampin' Blends marker to colour the dot above the i black.  It doesn't show up in the photo but the flowers are really shimmery because I added clear Wink of Stella to the petals.


Here's the second panel.


Here's the third panel.


Here's the last panel for the sentiment.  I coloured the small flowers with a Pool Party Stampin' Blends marker.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Friendly Hello' set
CS: SU! Basic Black & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Friendly Hello' DSP
Ink: SU! Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends alcohol markers
Tools: SU! 'Stitched Rectangles' die set, paper trimmer with scoring blade
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! clear Wink of Stella pDimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10