Tuesday 6 October 2009

CAS Sparkly Village Merry Christmas - WCMD

This is the last card I made on World Card Making Day. A few of my favourite things on this card - Eggplant CS, Go Kreate Frame die shape, the PSX Christmas Village stamp and lots of sparkle! I'm not a purple lover at all but I adore Elegant Eggplant and I've wanted to team it up with silver for a long time. I'm really chuffed at how this card turned out - simple yet elegant!

The card measures 6" wide by 5 3/4" tall. I stamped the village in Eggplant on white CS and then used Stamp 'n Bond powder to apply crystal ultrafine glitter over the whole image. I die cut the shape and I've added silver Dew Drops. The sentiment is heat embossed with silver embossing powder and sparkly silver ribbon was added to finish. I'll be making a few of this design to add to my Christmas card stash.




Supplies:
Stamps: PSX Christmas Village, sentiment is Penny Black
CS: SU! Whisper White & Elegant Eggplant
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant, Encore silver
Tools: Go Kreate Frame Pointy #1 die
Embellishments & accessories: Stamp 'n Bond powder, crystal ultrafine glitter, silver ribbon, silver Dew Drops


Photobucket

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

These are a few of my favorite things..hehe. I couldn't resist I love that song. This is beautiful. I never use that color. It is gorgeous for a holiday card.. Hugs.

Do What You Love said...

What an exceptionally beautiful winter scene. It is absolutely sensational Ruth! It really brings out the chill for a lovely Christmas!

01 09 10