Friday 23 October 2009

Window Snowmen

I've left the sparkle behind and gone for a more rustic feel on this Christmas card. The card measures 5 3/4" square and is made from SU! Kraft CS.

I stamped the image on Whisper White CS and have coloured using pencils and solvent - apart from the snowmen, for those I used Marvy pens. I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to get the snowmen placed in the window correctly. I've layered the image on Ruby Red CS which I've scalloped with the SU! border punch. Added some vintage brads and gingham ribbon to finish.




Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Window Dressing set
CS: SU! Whisper White, Kraft & Ruby Red
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Ruby Red
Tools: SAMJ, SU! Scalloped Border punch, Derwent ColourSoft pencils, Zest-It natural solvent, blending stumps, Marvy Le Plume II marker pens
Embellishments & accessories: Brown & white gingham ribbon, SU! Vintage brads


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sartassa said...

I really love the ribbon here!

01 09 10