Friday 6 August 2010

Embossed Frame Bird Thank You Card

This is my first card using the lovely Cuttlebug Flourished Frame embossing folder I recently bought. I kept things very simple. The card base was made with SU! Pale Plum CS - this folder suits A2 size cards better than A6 so my card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I stamped the image twice, once in green ink and then again in eggplant ink and I cut the eggplant bird out and I've popped it up. A stamped sentiment and some bling to the corners of the white panel finished the card!



Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Birds Galore clear set, SU! Thank You Kindly set
CS: SU! Pale Plum & Whisper White
Ink: VersaMagic Tea Leaves & Eggplant chalk inks
Tools: Flourish Frame Cuttlebug embossing folder
Embellishments & accessories: Crystals, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is soooo lovely!!!

01 09 10