Thursday 5 August 2010

Wedding Anniversary Card for Jackie & Bill

A scheduled post today and for the next couple of days as we're heading back to the Cotswolds for the weekend to celebrate Kevin's 50th birthday - can't wait! Our friends Jackie and Bill just celebrated their 30th (pearl) wedding anniversary and this is the card I sent to them. Of course, I had to get some pearls on the card!

I used a piece of the gorgeous SU! damask Groom Specialty Paper to make the card base and cut it out with my Sizzix Ornate card die - quite elegant I think! I stamped the hearts, cut them out and popped them up. Then I just added the sentiment strip, the ribbon and the half pearls.



Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Hugs 'n Hearts clear set, sentiment also Hero Arts
CS: SU! Groom Specialty Paper & Whisper White
Ink: VersaMagic Red Magic chalk ink, VersaFine Onyx Black
Tools: Sizzix Bigz XL Card Fronts Ornate & Eyelet die
Embellishments & accessories: Red grosgrain ribbon, self adhesive half pearls, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10