Friday 14 December 2012

Simple Snowflakes Square Card

This is just a little card I designed to pop into my customer's bags to thank them for their SU! orders.  I've used SU! Naturals White CS for the card base.  I love SU! Whisper White CS for stamping on but am reluctant to use it for card bases as I prefer something sturdier.  I thought I'd give the Naturals White CS a try - and I like it!

I used the Four Seasons hostess set, stamping the circle of snowflakes in Island Indigo ink and the centre snowflake in Real Red.  Simple mat layers and circle punches meant this card came together really quickly.  I popped up the red snowflake circle.  I placed a snowflake circle on the inside of the card as well - just the same as the one on the envelope flap.  To finish off I dotted some jewels on a few of the snowflakes.  


I don't know about you but my To Do lists are getting longer and not many items are getting crossed off!  All this Christmassy stuff is interfering with my crafting time, hmph!  Hubby is at work tonight and I plan on pulling on my PJs and getting inky and will go back to more Christmas chores another time!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Four Seasons & Embellished Events sets
CS: SU! Naturals White, Real Red & Island Indigo
Ink: SU! Real Red & Island Indigo
Tools: SU! 1", 1 1/4" & 2 1/2" circle punches
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals 


Photobucket



2 comments:

kelly said...

Great thank you cars Ruth, wouldn't normally put those colours together, good luck with your lists!!
Kelly xx

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the red, white, and blue!!! And your bling is placed fabulously! Gorgeous card, Ruth! :)

01 09 10