Friday 20 May 2016

Rosy Trio Thank You Card

This is the card I made using the stamp set that came free with issue 149 of Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine.  It's a lovely set designed by AlteNew, so pretty!  I used some other new goodies too - the Tonic Studios 'Tea Party Square Base' die set and the Clearly Besotted 'Brushed Greetings II' sentiment stamp set.  I cut the 'Tea Party' die out of Wild Wasabi CS and popped that up on the front of a 5 3/4" square white card base.  I stamped the rose flowers using Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Rose Red inks.  I used Pistachio Pudding, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green inks for the leaves.  I popped up the Rose Red circle and the three roses.  I added three pale green gems to the white circle to complete the card front.


Here's the inside and the envelope with more pretty stamped roses and leaves.  I had a very happy time in my craft room making this card!


Supplies:
Stamps: AlteNew designed rose set free with Simply Cards & Papercraft mag issue 149, Clearly Besotted 'Brushed Greetings II' set
CS: SU! Wild Wasabi, Rose Red & Whisper White (regular & thick)
Ink: SU! Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pistachio Pudding, Wild Wasabi & Garden Green
Tools: Tonic Studios Indulgence Round Window 'Tea Party Square Base' die set, dies from AlteNew designed rose set free with Simply Cards & Papercraft mag issue 149, circle Nestabilities dies
Embellishments & accessories: PaperMania self adhesive gems, SU! Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10