Sunday 31 July 2016

Snowman Wonderful Christmas Gap Card

Really, it was inevitable that I'd create a snowman gap card!  I've really enjoyed making a few Christmas gap cards and it just wouldn't have been right to not include a snowman card in the collection!

This card measures 7" x 5" and I used a colour combo of Island Indigo, Pool Party, Night of Navy and white.  The patterned paper is from the SU! 'Floral Boutique' DSP pack - I thought the dotty navy and white paper looked quite snowy!  I stamped the snowman twice using Night of Navy ink, fussy cut one snowman, inked the edges with Pool Party ink and popped him up.  I stamped part of the image again using Island Indigo ink and I fussy cut the hat and glued that in place.  I decorated the panel at the bottom of the card with some Pool Party ribbon, attached a snowflake charm with some silver thread and added a rhinestone jewel to the centre of the charm.  I added more jewels to the image panel.


Here's a closer look.


Here's the inside and the envelope.  


Yay, another Christmas card added to the box - I've just got to keep it up!

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado 'Holiday Sentiments' set, Hero Arts 'Wonderful Christmas' set, Imaginisce 'Be Merry'
CS: SU! Island Indigo, Night of Navy, Pool Party & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Floral Boutique' DSP
Ink: SU! Island Indigo, Night of Navy & Pool Party
Tools: Sizzix 'Banners, Fancy' Framelits die set, circle punches, X Cut corner rounder punch, sponge dauber
Embellishments & accessories: silver thread, snowflake charm, 
SU! Pool Party ribbon, rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals

 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10