Wednesday 3 May 2017

Floral & Lacy Birthday Flip Card

This is the birthday flip card and envelope I made for my lovely friend Lesley using the SU! 'Jar of Love' set and papers from the 'Falling in Love' DSP pack.  I love the pretty flowers from the SU! 'Jar of Love' set and you don't always have to include a jar when you use them!


Here's the front view of the card.  I used Sweet Sugarplum CS for the card base and I stamped the flowers in Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry inks and the leaves in Sahara Sand ink.  I popped up the Very Vanilla stitched oval and all the flowers.  A touch of sparkle was added with some Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon.


Here's the reverse of the flip panel.


I glued a Very Vanilla panel to the back of the flip card so I had somewhere to write my message.


Here's the card flat ready to go in the envelope.


Here's the envelope.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Jar of Love' & 'Birthday Blooms' sets
CS: SU! Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry & Very Vanilla 

Patterned paper: SU! 'Falling in Love' DSP
Ink: SU! Sahara Sand, Sweet Sugarplum & Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Sizzix 'Card, Fancy Frame Flip-its #2' Framelits die set, SU! 'Everyday Jars' & 'Stitched Shapes'  Framelits die sets, envelope punch board
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10