Sunday 29 April 2018

Butterflies Box Frame

I bought a 6" x 6" box photo frame as part of Lesley's birthday present and I decorated a panel to go inside the frame.  If Lesley wants to change what's inside it'll be so easy for her to whip out the floral foiled paper panel and decorate the frame as she desires or just use it as a photo frame!

Oh my word, the SU! 'Springtime Foils' Specialty DSP (which was a 2018 Sale-A-Bration offering) is so beautiful!  I cut a square of the copper floral paper, added a length of Copper Trim which I'd teased out a bit.  I die cut three solid Copper Foil Sheet butterflies, covered those with Whisper White detail die cut butterflies and popped them up.  So simple and quick to do!


Here's a side view.  Love the shine of the copper!


Supplies:
Stamps: none
CS: SU! Whisper White thick, Copper Foil Sheet

Patterned paper: SU! 'Springtime Foils' Specialty DSP
Ink: none
Tools: SU! 'Bold Butterfly' & 'Butterflies' die sets
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Copper Trim, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10