Wednesday 23 September 2020

Blue Floral Thanks Card

The floral image in the SU! 'Fancy Phrases' set is so pretty, I love the soft, sketched look.  I needed a thanks card and I got out the stamp set, CS and ink and just played.  I added in an embossing folder and embellishments to complete my design.

Here's the card and envelope together.


I cut a strip of Seaside Spray CS, embossed it with the 'Tasteful Textile' 3D embossing folder and glued that to the front of the Night of Navy card base.  I stamped the image in Seaside Spray ink, cut it out with a 'Stitched So Sweetly' rectangle die, added some Seaside Spray metallic ribbon and popped the rectangle up.  I used a sentiment stamp from the SU! 'Tasteful Textures' set - the stamp reads 'Thanks for making it easy to believe in myself' but I masked off the other words so I could just stamp the word 'Thanks'.  Such a lovely font!  I stamped in Night of Navy ink onto a Seaside Spray 'Stitched So Sweetly' rectangle which I popped underneath the white rectangle.  I sprinkled on some 'Artistry Blooms' sequins to finish the card front.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.  I stamped the image on a piece of Whisper White CS, cut it out with a circle punch and layered it onto a Night of Navy CS circle.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Fancy Phrases' & 'Tasteful Textures' sets
CS: SU! Night of Navy, Seaside Spray & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Night of Navy & Seaside Spray  
Tools: SU! 'Tasteful Textile' 3D embossing folder, 'Stitched So Sweetly' die set, circle punches 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Seaside Spray metallic ribbon, 'Artistry Blooms' sequins, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10