Friday 2 October 2020

Box Of Sunshine

Back in August I shared this post showing the Box of Sunshine Paper Pumpkin kit.  The idea of the kit was to make the eight cards and then fill the empty box with yellow goodies and gift a Box of Sunshine to someone.  My sweet friend Lesley is a ray of sunshine and so I gifted my box to her.

Here's the goodies I bought to go in the box. Flower seeds, Carmex lip balm, decorated magnets, a gold coloured pen, a cosmetic face mask, Carex Little Miss Sunshine hand wash, Starburst sweeties and a Ritter Sport chocolate bar with cornflakes.


Here's the Box of Sunshine decorated ready to give to Lesley.  I used stickers from the kit plus my new 'Playful Alphabet' die set.  It was great fun shopping for the yellow goodies and presenting this to Lesley.



Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10