Wednesday 15 July 2009

Stamper's Ten June Challenge Card

Joanne, my SU! demo, always gives her Stamper's Ten group members some bits and pieces every month and challenges us to make a card with them. In June we got the flower element (pre shaped and assembled, yay!), Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue CS, a piece of Summer Picnic DSP and Real Red grosgrain ribbon. I didn't use my Bashful Blue piece of CS.

I used my fave new Go Kreate Frame Pointy #1 dies - I can't stop using them! - for the DSP and Pumpkin layers. I punched an Olive circle to mount the flower element on. Before attaching the flower, I arranged the ribbon and glued on a die cut leaf shape. I used my DEET tool to add veining to the leaf.

The three flowers were made using the smallest flower on the Boho Blossoms punch. I've used an embossing tool on a moulding mat to add shaping to the flowers and then I've popped on clear crystal centres. I've used my Ellison Frame die for the sentiment - I think it goes with the Go Kreate die shapes beautifully!




Supplies:
Stamps: sentiment from the SU! One of a Kind set
CS: SU! Old Olive, Real Red & Pumpkin Pie
Patterned Paper: SU! Summer Picnic DSP
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Tools: Go Kreate Frame Pointy #1 dies, Sizzix Sizzlits Leaf #3 die, Ellison Window Cuts Frame die, Woodware 2" circle punch, SU! Boho Blossoms punch
Embellishments: Flower element made by Joanne, clear crystals


Photobucket

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful too. You are getting great use out of that wonderful die. I just got myself an embossing tool. I can't wait to try it.. Have a super day...
Hugs

Amraselensar said...

Fantastic, you certainly rose to the challenge and produced a beautiful card.

01 09 10