Sunday 26 July 2009

Dare to Get Dirty - Owl Thank You

Another card made for two Dare to Get Dirty challenges - the Born to be Wild challenge (make an animal themed card) and a sketch challenge. I really loved this sketch I definitely will use it again! This card will go to my friend Robin to say thank you - along with some of his favourite tipple!

I stamped the woodgrain stamp on Creamy Caramel CS using caramel ink and cut it out with a circle Nestie die. The owl and sentiment are both popped up with 3d foam pads. I've used different papers from the SU! Old Olive Prints DSP pack for the squares. To finish I added yellow gems for the owl eyes.




Supplies:
Stamps: Owl from Inkadinkado Birds Galore set, Designer Woodblock by Hero Arts, sentiment from Hero Arts Clear Design Thank You Messages set
CS: SU! Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive
Patterned Paper: SU! Old Olive Prints DSP pack
Ink: SU! Creamy Caramel, VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Tools: Square Nestability dies, circle punches
Embellishments & accessories: yellow gems, 3d foam pads


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10