Friday 15 March 2013

Happy Hello Kit Thanks Card

I got the Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Kit as part of my SAB goodies haul because I liked the Pool Party and Daffodil Delight combo and I was very drawn to the shaped cards.  However, in landscape orientation, the cards don't stand up for display.  So to get round that I cut the patterned shaped piece off and glued it to a Daffodil Delight card base.  The grey strip, twine, flowers and jewel are all from the kit.  I simply stamped the 'Thanks!' sentiment from the Vintage Verses SAB set in Basic Gray ink. 


The envelopes in the kit have patterned, shaped flaps, they're so lovely!  As there was no need for me to add anything to the envelope I just adhered a white panel inside the card and added the 'friend' circle element.  The kit makes very quick and easy cards, but very stylish too!

 


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Vintage Verses' & 'Mixed Medley' sets
CS: SU! Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray & Whisper White

Ink: SU! Basic Gray & Pool Party
Tools: SU! 1 1/4" scallop circle & 1 3/8" plain circle punches
Embellishments & accessories: SU! 'Happy Hello' Simply Sent Card Kit 


 photo CardFuchsiaRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10