Friday 21 June 2013

Hot Air Balloons Birthday Wishes Card

I really like the 'rain or shine' card on page 28 of the SU! Spring/Summer catalogue and this card is my CASEd version.  Elements I kept from the original card are the vellum panel, bright paper strip, clouds embossed panel and a button but I've used hot air balloons rather than an umbrella.   The card base is a side opening A6 size made from Marina Mist CS.  I popped up the three hot air balloons and the sentiment. 


Here's the inside and the envelope.  I think this is such a fun and cheery card, I love the bright, happy colours!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Up, Up & Away' & 'Wacky Wishes' sets
CS: SU! Marina Mist, Real Red & Whisper White, Vellum CS

Patterned paper:  SU! Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Marina Mist, Real Red & Daffodil Delight
Tools: SU! Labels Framelits die, Cloudy Day embossing folder, Modern Label punch, Simply Scored, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Real Red button, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals



 photo ruthcamera.gif

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Wow you did a great job!!!! it's just gorgeous Ruth!

01 09 10