Saturday 30 March 2019

Thought Of You Today Card

My Stampin' Up! order arrived on Wednesday just before I had to head off to work.  I was on a day off on Thursday though so I got to play with some of my new pretties!  Oh my word, the 'Petal Promenade' Designer Series Paper is so beautiful, I just had to use it straight away!  I made this card for a lovely friend who is going through a tough time right now.

Here's the card and envelope together.


Here's the card.  I cut 1 1/8" off the right hand side of the Blushing Bride card front, added strips of Mossy Meadow CS and gorgeous floral paper.  I stamped and die cut the label shape and popped that up over a Mossy Meadow flagged banner.


Here's the card open on display.


Here's the card open so you can see how I decorated the inside of the card.  I adhered a panel of Blushing Bride patterned paper (from the 'Tropical Escape' DSP pack) and added the stamped and die cut sentiment oval.


The 'Petal Promenade' DSP comes with sheets that have frame style designs on them and I thought one of those cut out would make a lovely name and address label for the front of the envelope. Maybe the postie will appreciate a bit of eye candy!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Climbing Roses' set
CS: SU! Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Petal Promenade' DSP pack & 'Tropical Escape' 6" x 6" DSP pack
Ink: SU! Blushing Bride & Mossy Meadow
Tools: SU! 'Rose Trellis' Thinlits die set, 'Banner Triple' punch, 'Stitched Shapes' Framelits die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10