Saturday 9 November 2019

Bird Ballad Gift Bag

A week or so back we spent a few days away in the New Forest and I bought a friend some fudge as a little gift while we were shopping in Lymington one day.  Rather than just presenting the fudge in the cellophane bag it came in I thought I'd make it a bit more special by making a gift bag. 

I chose pretty papers from the SU! 'Bird Ballad' DSP pack for the bag and the tag.  After assembling the bag I punched two holes at the top and made a tag using two 'Stitched Nested Labels' dies.  I popped up the bird label onto the Old Olive label with Dimensionals.  I used some old, long retired Old Olive grosgrain ribbon to add the tag to the gift bag.


Here's a side view.


Here's a closer look at the tag.


Supplies:
Stamps: none
CS: SU! Old Olive 

Patterned paper: SU! 'Bird Ballad' DSP
Ink: none
Tools: WRMK Gift Bag Punch Board, SU! 'Stitched Nested Labels' die set, Crop-A-Dile
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10