Thursday 28 November 2019

Snowflake Panels Christmas Card

This is a card I've made using one of the fab layouts that Dena Rekow from the Creativity Cave designed for her November Facebook class.  I'd love to use more of the layouts but I'm just not getting the time at the moment.  I'm on a day off from work today though and I need to work on my card group prep.  After that I just might be able to make a card using a different layout!

After cutting a piece of Whisper White CS I applied SU! Seaside Spray ink with an oval make up brush - going from lighter to darker to get an ombre effect.  I then cut the piece of CS into the four panels.  I stamped the snowflakes in Night of Navy ink going from full strength ink to stamped off three times images and I edged each panel with Night of Navy ink using a sponge dauber.  I positioned the panels loosely, stamped the sentiment and then glued each panel in place.  I stamped the snowflakes in the top left corner in Seaside Spray ink and added a few rhinestone jewels to finish the front.


Inside I stamped the snowflakes in stamped off once Seaside Spray ink and stamped the sentiment over the top in Night of Navy ink.  Navy snowflakes on the envelope flap finished it all off. 


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Frosted Foliage' & 'Greatest Part of Christmas' sets
CS: SU! Whisper White thick & regular
Ink: SU! Night of Navy & Seaside Spray
Tools: Sponge dauber, oval make up brush
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels

Ruth


No comments:

01 09 10