Tuesday 31 December 2019

Three Trees and Deer Yuletide Season Christmas Cards

These are the last three Christmas cards I made for me to use in 2019.  These cards were made using the SU! 'Dashing Deer', 'Winter Woods' and other stamp and die sets, the 'Softly Falling' embossing folder for texture and some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for the all important seasonal sparkle.

I do love to see a group of cards together!



Here is just one card.  The colour combo is Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede and Whisper White.  The large trees, the deer and the sentiment squares were all popped up on Dimensionals.  I added three die cut snowflakes cut from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper to complete the card fronts.


Here is a closer look to show the texture and sparkle better.


Here's how I decorated the inside of each card.


Here's how I decorated each envelope flap.  The sentiment was perfect as I gave one card to my hubby and the other two cards went to very dear friends.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Dashing Deer', 'Winter Woods', 'Greatest Part of Christmas', 'Frosted Foliage' & 'Christmas Gleaming' sets
CS: SU! Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz & Whisper White, SU! Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Ink: SU! Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz & Soft Suede
Tools: SU! 'Detailed Deer', 'In the Woods', 'Snowfall' & 'Stitched Shapes' die sets, circle punch, 'Softly Falling' embossing folder
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10