Tuesday 28 September 2021

Tag Buffet Christmas Tags

I took a couple of Stampin' Up! kits with me when I went to stay at a friend's house as I thought they'd be great to work on away from home.  I've had the Tag Buffet kit for almost a year, I never got round to it last year!  

The Tag Buffet kit comes in such an attractive box...


...it's even patterned on the inside!


The kit makes 30 tags, 5 each of 6 designs.


Here's the stack of stocking tags.


Here's the stack of greenery tags.


Here's the stack of bauble tags. 


Here's the stack of bird tags.


Here's the stack of tree tags.


Here's the stack of gifts tags.


The kit came with all the consumable elements needed to create the tags, I just added the co-ordinating  'Tag Buffet' stamp set and some ink pads.  I really enjoyed assembling these tags and I love that I can use them as gift tags or maybe as elements to go on a card front!
Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10