Sunday 30 September 2018

Sparkly Deer & Trees Bauble Merry Christmas Card

Oh dear, I didn't get much crafting done during September!  I did manage a Christmas card that I'm sharing today.

Crisp navy and white with some sparkly silver thrown in for good measure.  The embossed background and silver and gingham ribbons add detail and texture.  I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed with 'Winter Wonderland' embossing powder which is a mix of white and silver.  I've had the powder for ages and I wondered if it might have gone off but it worked beautifully!  The Night of Navy panel is popped up.


Here's the inside and the envelope.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Seasonal Wishes' set, My Cute Stamps 'Let It Snow!' set, Clearly Besotted 'Eat, Drink & Be Merry' set
CS: SU! Night of Navy & Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: SU! Night of Navy, VersaMark
Tools: SU! 'Merry Tags' Framelits die set, Snowflakes embossing folder, SU! circle punches, X Cut corner rounder punch
Embellishments & accessories: Stampendous 'Winter Wonderland' embossing powder, navy & white gingham ribbon, SU! silver ribbon, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10