Sunday 14 October 2018

Snowman Joyous Season Card

Another card created using leftover bits and pieces following my big craft room tidy up!  I used ProMarkers and a Night of Navy SU! marker to add colour to the stamped image, I fussy cut the snowman and popped him up behind a die cut snowbank.  I stamped the sentiment and then adhered the patterned paper and Whisper White CS strips plus the snowman panel.



Here's the inside and the envelope flap.



The My Cute Stamps 'Let It Snow!' set has such beautiful images, it is one of my most loved stamp sets, the snowflake border is especially gorgeous!  Here it is stamped on the front of the envelope.

Supplies:
Stamps: Snowman from Hero Arts 'Wonderful Christmas' set, Penny Black 'Joyous Season' stamp, inside sentiment from Hero Arts 'Miracle of the Holidays' set, My Cute Stamps 'Let It Snow!' set
CS: SU! Soft Sky, Night of Navy & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'Season of Cheer' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Night of Navy
Tools: MFT Die-namics 'Snow Drifts' die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10