Friday 22 February 2019

Mug with Tea Bags Cello Bag Gift & Tag

If I have time I like to make a little something to place in the Slimming World Slimmer of the Week basket - it's nicer than a tin of baked beans or a banana I think!  I found a really pretty watercolour floral mug in a charity shop and I bought it home and filled it with a selection of Twinings tea bags.

I placed the mug in a cello bag, added some ribbon and a tag - job done, a pretty addition to the basket!


Here's a closer look at the tag.  I used my MFT 'Blueprints 14' die set, some MFT watercolour patterned paper and the Waltzingmouse Stamps 'Say It With Style' sentiments stamp set - such a gorgeous font!  The ribbon is Polka Dot Tulle from SU!  I popped the flower and the flower centre up on foam Dimensionals.  The lady that won the basket of goodies was very happy and appreciative which was lovely!


Supplies:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps 'Say It With Style' set
CS: SU! Whisper White (thick)

Patterned paper: MFT 'Watercolor Wash' 6" x 6" paper pad
Ink: Memento Grape Jelly
Tools: MFT 'Blueprints 14' die set, Crop-A-Dile
Embellishments & accessories: SU! white Polka Dot Tulle ribbon, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10