Tuesday 21 December 2010

3d Bauble Merry Christmas Card For Kevin & Peter

This is a card I've made with the gorgeous bauble stamp from the Contempo Christmas set and the matching punch.  I stamped the string from the Hung Up on the Holidays set.  Then I stamped and punched 3 baubles, scored and folded them in half and glued them together to make the 3d bauble.

I really like the Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy and white with a dash of Old Olive colour combo and those colours match with the patterned paper so well!  I finished off with a loop of olive ribbon, punched photo corners and olive crystals.  This card was sent to our friends Kevin and Peter.



Of course, I had to decorate the inside of the card too!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Contempo Christmas & Hung Up on the Holidays sets, inside sentiment by Stampendous
CS: SU! Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy & Whisper White
Patterned paper: Pebbles Inc. Snow Fun
Ink: SU! Marina Mist & Not Quite Navy
Tools: Rectangle & square Nestabilities dies, SU! Ornament punch, SU! Photo Corners punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, olive crystals



Photobucket

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Love this one too! Great colours and I really like that stamp/punch combo!

01 09 10