Monday 12 August 2013

SU! Leaves & Flower Thank You Cards

I always try to pop a thank you card into a customer's bag when they've placed an SU! order with me.  You can track SU! parcels so you always know what day your order will arrive - but not what time of day.  I'm always very fidgety on delivery day 'cos I'm SO impatient for the box to arrive.  Every time I hear a vehicle that could be a truck I dash to the window and it's very rare for the UPS man to need to ring the doorbell!  This time I thought that whilst I was waiting I'd occupy myself by making the batch of cards I needed for the August orders.   

I made Very Vanilla card bases which measure a tad over 4" square.  I stamped the borders in Crumb Cake ink, the leaves in Old Olive ink and the sentiments in Rose Red ink.  I stamped the flowers in Rose Red ink onto Blushing Bride CS, punched them out and added Rose Red ink to each flower with a sponge dauber.  I snipped between each petal, did some shaping, added a jewel to the centres and popped them up.  Here's one card on its own.


I stamped a flower inside each card and a name label on each envelope.


Here's the full batch of seven cards ready to write and be popped inside the bags with the goodies.  I always find it so very satisfying to see a bunch of cards all together and I had a very happy time in my craft room making them!  I was also very happy that the cards were all ready before the delivery arrived which meant that I got to play with my own new goodies quicker!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Summer Silhouettes', 'Flower Shop' & 'Sassy Salutations' sets
CS: SU! Very Vanilla & Blushing Bride
Ink: SU! Crumb Cake, Old Olive & Rose Red
Tools: SU! Pansy punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, sponge dauber
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals


 photo FlowerLetterRuth.gif 


1 comment:

kelly said...

oooohh, I remember that feeling waiting for the UPS delivery!! I'm sure your customers will love finding these beautiful thank you cards in with their orders!
Love Kelly xx

01 09 10