Thursday 31 October 2019

Roses Lots Of Happy Card

This is a birthday card I made for a special friend - although I made it as a friendship card as I didn't see her on her actual birthday.  I've used the gorgeous SU! 'Beautiful Friendship' set and sentiments from the stamp set that comes with the 'Lots of Happy' card kit.

The Coastal Cabana card base measures 5 1/2" square and I embossed the Flirty Flamingo banner with the SU! 'Petal Burst' embossing folder.  I stamped the roses image in Flirty Flamingo ink, the centres in Rococo Rose ink and the leaves in stamped off once Bermuda Bay ink.  A touch of shimmer was added to the roses with a clear Wink of Stella pen.  I layered the white panel onto a Bermuda Bay CS mat and popped it up.  To complete the front I sprinkled on a few rhinestone jewels.


Here's the inside of the card.  I stamped small roses and leaves and stamped the 'You Deserve The Best Life Has To Offer' sentiment so it partially overlapped the roses using Bermuda Bay ink.


I stamped the very pretty small roses again on the envelope flap.  I wanted to make a pretty, feminine card and I was fairly pleased with the end result.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Beautiful Friendship' set, sentiments from stamp set in the 'Lots of Happy' card kit
CS: SU! Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo & Rococo Rose
Tools: SU! 'Petal Burst' embossing folder, MFT 'Fishtail Flags Stax' die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! clear Wink of Stella pen, rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10