Monday 28 February 2022

Flowering Vine Congratulations Card

The SU! 'Vine Design' stamp set and 'Flowering Vine' die set have been in my stash for quite a while and I finally got round to using them for an engagement congratulations card!  Here's the card and envelope together.


I used pretty paper from the 'Expressions in Ink' DSP pack, Polished Pink CS, white CS and a touch of gold foil.  I used a Foam Adhesive Sheet when I die cut the floral oval shape so that it was dimensional.  The sentiment label is popped up on dimensionals.  I die cut several gold foil hearts using a die from the 'Mini Treat Bag' die set and glued three to the white panel.  I added a few Polished Pink jewels to finish off the front.


Here's the inside of the card.  I die cut the circle floral die in Polished Pink CS.  The sentiment is from the 'Forever Fern' stamp set.


Here's the envelope.  I covered the flap with a piece of patterned paper, used a die from the 'Basic Borders' set to create a fancy edge, punched a gold foil circle and popped up the heart die cut element which is from the 'Wreath Builder' die set.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Vine Design' & 'Forever Fern' sets
CS: SU! Polished Pink & Basic White, Gold Foil Sheet
Patterned paper: SU! 'Expressions in Ink' DSP
Ink: SU! Polished Pink
Tools: SU! 'Flowering Vine', 'Basic Borders' & 'Mini Treat Bag' die sets, Claina Palmer 'A6 Double Stitched Nested Dies' set, SU! 1 1/2" circle punch
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! 2021 - 2023 In Color Jewels, Adhesive Foam Sheet & Dimensionals

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10