Sunday 14 March 2010

CAS Easter Bunny & Chicks Cards

I went on the hunt for some Easter digital images and fell in love with this Dustin Pike 'Bunny Down' design from Doodle Dragon Studios, those chicks surrounding the bunny are just so sweet! Click here to visit Doodle Dragon Studios - the page will open in a new window.

For the first card I used a hemp textured square white card blank. I coloured the image with Copic Markers and sponged on blue ink for the sky. I used SU! Creamy Caramel and Mellow Moss CS for the mats. I stamped the sentiment in Moss ink on a Label Trio die cut shape and coloured the pearl with a Copic marker.



For the second card, I kept to a white bunny. Again I used my Copic markers for colouring and did some very light blue ink sponging for the sky. The A6 sized card was made with SU! Pretty in Pink CS, the image mat is Barely Banana and I added some K&Co patterned paper at the bottom. After popping up the image layer and stamping the sentiment, I added 3 small punched flowers with pink shimmer dot centres.



Supplies for square white card:
Stamps: 'Bunny Down' digital image from Doodle Dragon Designs, sentiment stamp from Penny Black
CS: Craft Creations hemp textured white card blank, SU! Mellow Moss & Creamy Caramel
Ink: SU! Mellow Moss & Bashful Blue
Tools: Copic markers, Plain & scalloped rectangle Nestabilities dies, Spellbinders Label Trio die
Embellishments & accessories: Self adhesive half pearl

Supplies for A6 pink card:
Stamps: 'Bunny Down' digital image from Doodle Dragon Designs, sentiment stamp from Penny Black
CS: SU! Pretty in Pink & Barely Banana
Patterned paper: K&Co Daisy 6" x 6" pad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Copic markers, rectangle Nestabilities dies, X Cut small flower punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! So Saffron grosgrain ribbon, PaperMania pink Shimmer Dots, 3d foam tape

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10