Sunday 21 March 2010

Lattice Grid Bling Blossoms Notecard

I've been filling up a crafty piggy bank for a while now. I wanted to save up for the complete set of SU! markers. After I'd counted the contents I was pleasantly surprised to find I had enough for the markers - plus lots extra! So I've spent some on a metric Scor-Pal and some accessories. I love how the Scor-Mat sits in the bed of the Scor-Pal and can be used as a cutting surface or work surface. I don't have to store it as it can sit out on my desk all the time.

One of the first things I wanted to do with it was make a lattice grid so that's why this card came about. I took a 4" square textured card blank and scored the diagonal lattice lines at 1cm apart. Easy peasy on the Scor-Pal!

I then stamped flowers and leaves from the SU! Petal Pizzazz set and cut them out. The pink and blue flowers are popped up. I stamped the sentiment, cut it out and edged the piece with Lavender Lace ink. To finish off the card, I've added some bling to the flowers.

So far, I'm very happy with my new tool!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Petal Pizzazz and Sweet Little Sentiments sets
CS: Anita's 4" square white textured card blank
Ink: SU! Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace & Certainly Celery
Tools: Scor-Pal, SU! Scalloped Circle punch
Embellishments & accessories: Crystals, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Love the spring pastels on your card, a lovely design!
Paulinex

01 09 10