Wednesday 31 March 2010

Z Fold Easter Card for Kevin & Peter

This is the Easter card that I sent to our good friends Kevin and Peter. An A6 sized Z fold card that was so easy to make using my Scor-Pal, I love my new tool!

I used the 'Bunny Down' digital image from Doodle Dragon Studios and coloured with Copic markers. I lightly sponged on some blue ink for sky. Rectangle Nesties were used to mat and layer the image. The back panel was completely covered with paper from the K&Co 6" x 6" Daisy pad. To finish off I added die cut photo corners.

It's my 50th birthday on 7th April - ack! A few days after that we're going to spend a few days with Kevin and Peter in their gorgeous home in the Cotswolds so my birthday celebrations are going to last quite a while! I absolutely can't wait to see them, I'm counting the days! As it's a milestone birthday I'm being spoiled and have been allowed to put in some diva-ish demands. I've asked for a trip to Paper Arts, a craft shop near to them and asked for certain dishes to be prepared for me. The diet will definitely be on hold for the period of my birthday celebrations! I'm so looking forward to my roast dinner with Peter's scrummy stuffing, cheesy vegetable bake, rhubarb crumble and homemade fruit scones - not all on the same day though! Also I'm looking forward to a few jacuzzis and spending time in their new conservatory!



Supplies:
Stamps: 'Bunny Down' digital image from Doodle Dragon Studios, sentiment stamp by Penny Black
CS: SU! Old Olive & Creamy Caramel, Craftwork Cards Digital extra smooth white CS
Patterned paper: K&Co Daisy 6" x 6" pad
Ink: SU! Bashful Blue & Old Olive
Tools: Plain and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities dies, Sizzix Sizzlits Photo Corners #2 die, metric Scor-Pal, Copic markers

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10