Saturday 23 June 2018

Tea Bags Gift Bag

At Slimming World meetings each week items are placed in a basket and the Slimmer of the Week gets to take home the basket contents.  For my basket offering this week I decorated a plain white gift bag and then placed six tea bags inside.  Not just any old tea bags mind - Twinings Nutty Chocolate Flavour Assam loose leaf pyramids!  This is one of my favourite teas and perfect for anyone following the Slimming World plan - a chocolate nutty taste with zero calories!

The sachet provided inspiration for the colours I chose - SU! Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst.


The 'This is for you' square is popped up.  I used a heart shaped paper clip as a bag closure.  I made a 'Congrats' tag and tied that onto the paper clip with silver ribbon.


I hope to make another one for next week, it's fun to do a creative little something and makes a change from taking fruit or a tin of beans!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Tin of Cards' & 'Tin of Tags' sets
CS: SU! Berry Burst & Lemon Lime Twist

Patterned paper: SU! 'Fresh Florals' DSP
Ink: SU! Berry Burst

Tools: SU! 'Stitched Shapes' square die, M&C Boutique rectangle stitched die set, MFT Die-namics 'Tag Builder Blueprints 2' die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! silver ribbon, Dimensionals, Wilko heart shaped paper clip

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10