Thursday 26 November 2020

Snow Scene Celebrate The Season Card

This is a card I made with the SU! 'Snow Front' stamp set.  I love the look of sets like this but I must admit these scene building sets are challenging to me.  I can get intimidated and easily discouraged if things don't go well, but I'm reasonably happy with how this turned out!  Here's the card and envelope together.


The card base is Basic Gray and the mat layer is Pool Party.  After I'd stamped the scene I cut the white panel using an A6 stitched rectangle die and glued it in place.  I wish I'd have stamped the Pool Party ink off once rather than stamping it full strength. but hey ho!  I added Wink of Stella shimmer to the snow lines and to the sweet little snowman.  As a final finishing touch I added three self adhesive snowflake embellishments.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.


This card has nothing popped up and no bulky embellishments so would be ideal to send through the post.  The same can't be said for the next few cards I'll share here on the blog - those cards are definitely hand deliver only!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Snow Front' & 'Itty Bitty Christmas' sets
CS: SU! Basic Gray, Pool Party & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Basic Gray, Mossy Meadow Pool Party, Merry Merlot & Soft Suede, Memento Tuxedo Black  
Tools: SU! circle punches, Claina Palmer 'A6 Double Stitched Nested Dies' set 
Embellishments & Accessories: Wink of Stella pen, SU! Self Adhesive Snowflake embellishments 

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10