Saturday 28 November 2020

Snowman Couple Wobble Spring Merry Christmas Card

Clearly I'm on a snowman card kick at the moment!  Snowmen are one of my favourite Christmas themes so it's not surprising really!  I was determined to make a wobble spring snowman card after that didn't work with my previous card.  Here's the card and envelope together.


I've used Highland Heather CS for the card base and I embossed the white stitched rectangle with the SU! 'Winter Snow' embossing folder.  I should have remembered to stamp the sentiment first!  I stamped the sentiment on a separate piece of CS, fussy cut it and popped it up.  I coloured the snowmen with SU! Stampin' Blends, fussy cut the image and mounted it on a wobble spring.  I added Orange Peel Stickles to the noses.


Here's the inside of the card.


Here's the envelope.


I enjoyed making this card so much I made a different version straight after!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous 'Snowfall Pair' Jumbo cling set, SU! 'Tag Buffet' set
CS: SU! Highland Heather & Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Balmy Blue & Highland Heather, SU! Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Pool Party & Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends 
Tools:SU! 'Winter Snow' embossing folder, Claina Palmer 'A6 Double Stitched Nested Dies' set 
Embellishments & Accessories: Orange Peel Stickles, wobble spring 

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10