Monday 29 March 2021

Green & Gold Leaves Birthday Card & Gift Box

I'm really taken with the sleeve handle boxes and I just had to make one featuring gorgeous leafy paper from the SU! 'Forever Greenery' DSP pack.  Once I'd made the bag I decided to go all out and make a matching card!  Here's the card, envelope and box all together.


The card measures 5 3/4" square and I used Shaded Spruce CS.  I die cut a strip of Pear Pizzazz CS using a stitched die from the 'Suit & Tie' die set and I glued that to the card base before adding the strip of ferns paper.  The gold foil elements are from the 'Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper' pack.  I stamped the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto Pear Pizzazz CS, cut it out with a stitched oval die and popped the shape up.  I finished off by adding some Gilded Gems.


Here's the inside of the card.  I popped up the sentiment rectangle.


Here's the envelope.


Finally, here's the sleeve handle box.  Circle or oval punches work well to make the handles but I dug out my old, retired SU! 'Word Window' punch to make the handle for this box.  



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Forever Fern' & 'Fancy Phrases' sets
CS: SU! Pear Pizzazz & Shaded Spruce 
Patterned paper: SU! 'Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper' pack
Ink: SU! Shaded Spruce 
Tools: SU! 'Stitched Shapes', 'Stitched Rectangles', 'Stitched So Sweetly' & 'Suit & Tie' die sets, SU! 'Word Window' punch 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! 'Gilded Gems' & Dimensionals 

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10