Wednesday 24 March 2021

Hydrangeas You Make Me Smile Card

The SU! 'Hydrangea Hill' patterned paper is just so pretty and I used parts of two different sheets to make this quick and easy card.  Here's the card and envelope together.


I cut a panel of the patterned paper, added a length of Gorgeous Grape sheer ribbon and attached the panel to a Seaside Spray A6 sized card base.  I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink onto Purple Posy CS, cut it out with a die from the 'Stitched So Sweetly' die set and popped the shape up.  To complete the card front I added three coloured pastel pearls.


Inside the card is a white panel with a strip of patterned paper.


I decorated the envelope flap with some more of the patterned paper.


Such a simple card but a real pleasure to create for a lovely friend who always makes me smile!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Hydrangea Haven' set
CS: SU! Purple Posy, Seaside Spray & Basic White
Patterned paper: SU! 'Hydrangea Hill' DSP pack
Ink: SU! Misty Moonlight 
Tools: SU! 'Stitched So Sweetly' die set 
Embellishments & Accessories: SU! Gorgeous Grape sheer ribbon, Pastel Pearls & Dimensionals 

Ruth

No comments:

01 09 10